We thank to everyone, who decide to participate in qualifications for accordion games 2018 in Austria. All competitors, who will take part in the qualifications will be notified immediately after the completed applications (31.05.2018) to their e-mail address the exact time of their performance. The competitors will take part in qualifications in Austria on Saturday, June 2nd, 2018 at A-9121 Tainach/Tinje, Educational Center, Prošijska pot 1.
Qualifications are not open for public, so a juvenile competitor needs an escort from parents or a guardian. Mentors or teachers of the competitors may be present. We recommend that you come to the place of the qualifications at least 45 minutes before your performance starts. Every competitor will have 20 minutes for preparation and up to 5 minutes of the qualification program. Result announcement and certificate of performance distribution is immediate.
HAVE YOU NOT APPLIED YET?
Everybody, who has not applied yet, will have the time till May 31st, 2018. You can sign up quickly and easily. In case you have submitted the application but have not received a response, please inform us.
Read the tender in full below:
1. UALIFICATIONS IN AUSTRIA 2018 (June 2, 2018)
Qualifications for Accordion games 2018 in Austria will take place on 2. June 2018. Accordionists of all ages and any nationality can participate with any kind of accordion. Parcipation registry is open till including the 31. 5. 2018. Competitors, who will successfuly pass the qualifications will receive a certificate that confirms it. The organizer reserves the right to cancel qualifications in Austria if the number of registered competitors is too low. In any case, pre-qualifications are available to competitors on 6 July 2018.
- chromatic button accordion and bayan;
- piano accordion;
- diatonic button accordion;
- mouth organ and melodica;
3. QUALIFICATION RULES
- Accordionist can sign up for the qualifications in Austria through an ONLINE APPLICATION. The application form is located on the official website in the “Application form” tab. The application form is placed under serial number 3.
- Registrations are possible till including the 31. May 2018
- The registration fee is 10 € and is settled by 31. May 2018.
- Competitors have up to 5 minutes of time to perform their own selected programme
- The competition will have a schedule which will be publicly published and the competitor has to come on the scene at least an hour before his/hers performance.
- The competition will take place according to the previous schedule.
- Arrive on qualifications is recommended 1 hour before the start.
- The result is immediate so that the competitor does not receive a full-day qualification.
4. DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE AND REGISTRATION FOR THE HARMONY GAMES 2018
- The announcement of the success of each competitor in qualifications is immediate. At the same time, the competitor receives either a certificate that allows registration on the accordion games 2018 or a thank-you or recognition for participation.
Competitors who successfully pass qualifications in the organization of the AO Institute can then register for the Accordion Games by June 20, 2018. Competitors who are members of the Harmonious Games are entitled to receive prizes from both parts of the regular prize pool of accordion games. They are also included in the second prize pool of the tournament.
5. DATA FOR PAYMENT OF THE REGISTRATION FEE
The amount of the qualification fee is 10 €.
Information for the transfer of the registration fee:
Zavod AO, Seidlova cesta 29, SI-8000 Novo mesto, Slovenia
IBAN: SI56 6100 0001 1880 228 (DELAVSKA HRANILNICA d.d. LJUBLJANA)
SWIFT/BIC CODE: HDELSI22
We wish you all the competitors, competitors, performers, teachers, mentors, representatives of sponsors, distinguished guests and visitors who will be present at the Accordion Games 2018, in the name of the host – municipality of Dolenjske Toplice.
Invited competitors to qualifications that will be held in Austria on 2 June 2018!