1. UALIFICATIONS IN SLOVENIA 2018 (28 and 29 April)
Qualifications for Accordion games 2018 in Slovenia will take place on 28. and 29 April in Novo mesto and Grosuplje. Accordionists of all ages and any nationality can participate with any kind of accordion. Paricipation registry is open till including the 20. 04. 2018. Competitors, who will successfuly pass the qualifications will receive a certificate that confirms it.
If you would like to receive an entry form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- chromatic button accordion and bayan;
- piano accordion;
- diatonic button accordion;
- mouth organ and melodica;
3. QUALIFICATION RULES
- The accordionist will register with the application form by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or register via the ONLINE application form located on the official website in the “Application form” tab.
- Accordionist can sign up for the qualifications through an ONLINE APPLICATION
- Registrations are possible till including the 20. 04. 2018
- Competitors have up to 5 minutes of time to perform their own selected programme
- The competition will have a schedule which will be publicly published and the competitor has to come on the scene at least an hour before his/hers performance.
- The competition will take place according to the previous schedule.
- Arrive on qualifications is recommended 1 hour before the start. The result is immediate so that the competitor does not receive a full-day qualification.
- All successfuly qualified competitors will receive a certificate of recognition, which allows them to sign up for ACCORDION GAMES. All about awards, rules and participation requirements on Accordion games 2018 is uploaded in the championship regulations. For all additional information we are available through an E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE AND REGISTRATION FOR THE HARMONY GAMES 2018
- The announcement of the success of each competitor in qualifications is immediate. At the same time, the competitor receives either a certificate that allows registration on the accordion games 2018 or a thank-you or recognition for participation.
Competitors who successfully pass qualifications in the organization of the AO Institute can then register for the Harmonious Games by June 20, 2018. Competitors who are members of the Harmonious Games are entitled to receive prizes from both parts of the regular prize pool of accordion games. They are also included in the second prize pool of the tournament.
5. DATA FOR PAYMENT OF THE REGISTRATION FEE
The amount of the qualification fee is 10 €.
Information for the transfer of the registration fee:
Zavod AO, Seidlova cesta 29, SI-8000 Novo mesto, Slovenia
IBAN: SI56 6100 0001 1880 228 (DELAVSKA HRANILNICA d.d. LJUBLJANA)
SWIFT/BIC CODE: HDELSI22
We wish you all the competitors, competitors, performers, teachers, mentors, representatives of sponsors, distinguished guests and visitors who will be present at the Accordion Games 2018, in the name of the host – municipality of Dolenjske Toplice.
Invited competitors to qualify on 28 and 29 April 2018!